A video surveillance system ensures visual control of the indoor premises, external perimeter and large areas, video recording and post-processing of recorded material. Using data transmission technologies and the latest generation video surveillance cameras, all objects that we have equipped with a video surveillance system can be monitored in real time from the LDZ Apsardze Ltd. video control room and the situation at these objects can immediately be assessed.
The use of a video surveillance system brings many advantages:
- the possibility of reducing the cost of the security service by replacing physical security;
- the possibility for the owner to connect to the system and monitor the object;
- focusing attention on high-risk zones only in large sites;
- during the offence, the offender may not even realise that an emergency response team is already on their way to the object;
- the possibility to identify the offender from video recording;
- prevention of breaches by staff;
- controlling traffic flow;
- providing an access pass system;
- remote object control.